What about CakePHP and Code Igniter?

I know working with Code Igniter easier than CakePHP, but CakePHP is more capable than Code Igniter.

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Robert Cummings wrote:

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 04:15 +0200, rich gray wrote:
Robert Cummings wrote:
[chop]
An IDE is not a framework, it's an IDE :)

Cheers,
Rob.

I think Rob is being unduly modest - correct me if I am wrong but he is
the core developer of the InterJinn php framework ->
http://interjinn.com - it's been out there for a while now (read:
robust, fully featured) and the ZF is still in beta I think...

*lol* Thanks for the props. I don't really promote InterJinn anymore. I
actively develop it as my needs arise for my customers (which is failry
often) but the documentation is out of date and I haven't found time
lately to improve upon that. It fulfills all my own needs (and when it
doesn't I just add new stuff :) But as someone said frameworks never
meet all your needs and eventually it comes down to taste and community.
At any rate, there are probably hundreds of frameworks out there now,
and voting for myself seems self gratifying *heheh*.

BTW I posted under a different email address earlier because I just
recently upgraded my email client from evolution 1.4 to 2.6.1 and it
seems to be having issues with my default account setting :/

Cheers,
Rob.