Hidayet Dogan schreef:
What about CakePHP and Code Igniter?

I know working with Code Igniter easier than CakePHP, but CakePHP is more capable than Code Igniter.

Hi,

Lately frameworks have become a real *hype*. Currently, there are more than 40 frameworks out there, and new ones are being released daily.

This gives us a wide variety of frameworks to choose from, and pick the one that fits to most of our needs.

This comparison chart gives you an overview of the functionality each framework offers:

http://www.phpit.net/demo/framework%20comparison/chart.php

Personally, I think that the community at the Zend Framework is doing a pretty good job. Everything is coded very well, with a lot of possibilities to extend things to your personal needs (if nessecary).

Regards,

Andries Seutens
Belgium
http://andries.systray.be