From: Adam Zey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:15 AM
To: Mark Steudel
Subject: Re: [PHP] date(n/Y) strtotime

Mark Steudel wrote:
In the strtotime notes, it says that strtotime returns -1 previous to
php5, but if I do:

If( strtotime( '1/2009') == -1 )
{
Echo 'false';
}
Else
{
Echo 'true';
}

If( strtotime( '1/2009') === -1 )
{
Echo 'false';
}
Else
{
Echo 'true';
}

If( strtotime( '1/2009') == '-1' )
{
Echo 'false';
}
Else
{
Echo 'true';
}

All of those echo true, how do I determine if strtotime has failed or
not?

Mark