Micky Hulse wrote:
Recently, a client of mine was getting a ton of spam email from a site called hotbox.com. I updated her form to one with more spam security, but she is still receiving junk email.

Hi all, thanks for the great responses (on/off list). I just realized that the spammer is not actually using the form to submit the spam, they are using the script directly... duH!

When I updated the form, I did not change the name or remove the old script... so she kept receiving tons of spam.

I just commented-out all of the PHP in the old script and added one line: die("#%$#@ off!");

Now that that is fixed, time to impliment all of your suggestions for making my script better. Thanks all for pointing-out the security holes and coding mistakes.

:: pats all who helped on back ::

You guys/gals rock!

Cheers,
Micky