Hey Tedd,

> Would this be something that would select
> questions/hints/and
> solutions from a larger dB?

No db, this page would be generated via a DB query but
the answers have to already be on the local page and
accessable to the JS, I dont want to complicate
matters using AJAX either

> Also, would pop-ups? work -- I know you said you
> wanted data to the
> side or below, but that requires a refresh of some
> type (ajax).

Nope, I have little choice in the matter, this has
already been decided to have to show up in cell at the
side or bottom, no popups as this window itself will
be a popup.

> You might also look into "tool-tips" via css -- I
> think that would work.

Thanks, will do

> If you need any help, just ask.

Thanks, but thats always the case with you!

Cheers!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)