Greetings All,

I am trying to format a double to use thousands seperators and such.
number_format does not appear to be working properly for this.
My guess is cause I am trying to format a double rather than a string.
Is there anything out there that will allow me to format a double to include
a comma as a thousands seperator.
Thanks.

--
Blessed Be

Phillip

The House has passed a law that would abandon the Internet's First Amendment
-- a principle called Network Neutrality that prevents companies like AT&T,
Verizon and Comcast from deciding which Web sites work best for you -- based
on what site pays them the most. If the public doesn't speak up now, our
elected officials will cave to a multi-million dollar lobbying campaign.
Please contaxct your Senators to defeat this bill in the Senate.
http://www.savetheinternet.com
http://www.coanews.org/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=995
http://www.coanews.org/internetfreedom.html?page=netfreedom
http://www.gnn.tv/headlines/9484/