Yes, right on the spot. Main reasons being code theft and using it on other projects. This being done by our office (its actually a college and i work in a multimedia department) system administrators, which are nothing left than arrogant leaches.

All i was missing from your suggestion was the fact that i would need to have my files remotely hosted and not using the .php extension. Great help, thanks.

        Pag

I personally don't understand why you'd need to store code remotely but execute it locally, unless you're concerned about the office "stealing" your code, or using it without permission...If you aren't concerned about code theft, there are lots of ways you could store code remotely, e.g. a very raw/simple/uncomplicated/ugly:

$src = file_get_contents('http://server/code.php.txt');
file_put_contents('/tmp/code.php',$src);
include('/tmp/code.php');
unlink('/tmp/code.php');

But there are at least a few reasons why I wouldn't recommend doing that...

jon