Yes, 10 minutes after i sent my last email i realized that. They would be txt files, easily read anywhere.

        Encoders, you say? What do you mean?

        Pag

At 02:16 15-09-2006, Jon Anderson wrote:

If your sysadmins are trying to steal the code, all they'd have to do is download the same code your local scripts refer to (http://server/code.php.txt)...Seems to me that you might be better off using an encoder of some kind so they don't get their hands on the source. Using what I suggested is in no way secure or fast.

jon