On Thu, October 12, 2006 3:11 am, Tony Marston wrote:
> I have to disagree as well. There is absolutely nothing wrong which
> the
> approach of creating one class for each table in the database. It
> cannot be
> wrong for the simple reason THAT IT WORKS!

Only problem is that then you often end up making ONE INSTANCE for
each *row* in a large result set, and then you are in BIG TROUBLE.

IT DOES NOT WORK!

You've *got* to have some kind of other class that handles more than a
couple handsful of the data, for anything other than a trivial
application.

And if it was trivial to start with OOP is rarely the right answer.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?