On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 01:19:57PM +0100, peter.beal wrote:
> I'm trying to debug some software that I downloaded from the web.
> It seems to work fine most of the time however it occasionally crashed with
> database errors.
> When I look at the code it has a lot of array references that i don't
> understand
> e.g. $Session[clientID]
> most references at are of the form $arrayname["item"]  or $arrayname[$item]
> as I would expect.
> is the example correct code? if so what does it mean?

It either does the same thing as $Sessin["clientID"] The quotes are
optional but recommended, because clientID could be defined as a
constant and that could give unexpected results.

--
Jason Stechschulte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

By shooting the person who did the latter.
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>