"Ed Lazor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Oct 13, 2006, at 1:54 AM, Stut wrote:
>> Youch!! Your implementation seems to be focused on development
>> efficiency rather than runtime efficience. In all but rare research
>> projects this is backwards for a web-based system. This is exactly  the
>> practice I am trying to discourage. It's a well-known fact that  code
>> generators are a poor substitute for real developers.
>
> I agree with Stut, but I'd also like to check out a copy of the
> framework.  It seems like a lot of people are using frameworks now  days
> and I can't help but wonder if they provide similar performance  as the
> OOP library that Stut uses.

If you want to build administrative web applications which have a small
number of users, and where development costs are more important than
performance of execution (i.e. developer cycles over cpu cycles) then check
out RADICORE at http://www.radicore.org It is better than Ruby on Rails.

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net