On Monday 23 October 2006 13:00, Jochem Maas wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >>
> >> Are you logging the stats?  That would allow you to graph the usage
> >> whenever you want.
> >> -Ed
> >
> > Has anybody read the original post? The OP wants a screenshot of his
> > users' desktops. He does not want stats.
>
> the way I read it he's looking for something akin to a group photo.
> given that his users could be anywhere on the planet that's quite a
> challenge.
>
> ;-)
>
> > Dotan Cohen
> >
> > http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ubuntu.html
> > http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_is_a_cellphone.html
Do you want take screen shot of webpage from server? Convert your web page
into pdf.

Do you want take screen shot of your online user count. Collect user data into
sql. generate web page from sql data and convert to pdf.

Do you want take screen shot of your online users locations. Do someting with
ip to location databases put into sql, generate a web page from that data
then convert to pdf.

Regards

Sancar Saran