From: "Michael Roark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 2001. május 6. 05:27
Subject: [PHP] quicker query?

Is there a faster (better) way to do the following:

if ($result) {
for ($cluster=1;$cluster<200;$cluster++) {
for($galaxy=1;$galaxy<26;$galaxy++) {

$sql="insert into galaxy select avg(cluster) as gcluster,sum(size) as gsize,sum(score)
as gscore,avg(galaxy) as ggalaxy from universe where cluster='$cluster' and
galaxy='$galaxy'";
$result=db_query($sql);

Thanks

Michael