"is ever generated by anyone at anytime?   Most pre-packaged applications
> such as blogs, CMS, picture galleries do produce HTML directly without
> template engines which would require a separate installation issues and
> dependencies which most designers try to avoid.  Even template engines
> have
> libraries of gadgets which do produce HTML directly."

Good point. That's the example I was looking for. Thanks. Just didn't make
sense late last night why you would go through all the effort and I did
read your thread. The \n\t\t\t was just meant to show one of the reasons
why I chose to move it out of the php code.

No doubt, is your solution impressive for the purpose it serves. I did not
mean to offend you in any way.
GL.
Fredrik

-Fredrik