I wasn't really sure where to start looking, but I think I have enough
information that I can go and look at how we have things set up. I will
try to provide more information as I find it.

Thanks

Janet Smith wrote:
> We have an application using PHP. If users have forgotten their
> password, they click on the link 'Forgot Password' and enter this
e-mail
> address. This is suppose to send their new password to the e-mail
> address provided. We can not get the e-mail to be sent. I have
changed
> the php.ini file to include the SMTP, the sendmail_from and the
> sendmail_path. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I
need
> to look at?

what is the error?
what is the code that tries to send the email?
what are the relevant php.ini settings set to?
what is your OS, php version, etc?
do you have a net connection?
can you send email from the cmdline?

give us this info and maybe we can provide a solution.

other than that I can only suggest looking at the moon - it won't
solve
the problem, and I don't think the moon has a 'look at me'
requirement,
but it is nice to do.