On Fri, December 15, 2006 8:15 pm, Emiliano wrote:
> sorry for bothering you, but can you please give me few more details
> about how to use isset to solve my problem?

Well, in line 14, where you start using $_GET['val1'] or
$_POST['val1'] or $_REQUEST['val1'] without bothering to check if it
exists or not, put in a check to see if it exists before you try to
use it.

Something like:
<?php
  if (isset($_POST['val1']){
    //do something with val1 now that we know it's here
  }
  //don't do anything with 'val1' cuz she's not there
?>

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?