check your html whenver you see blank pages in netscape, but they work in
IE...

-jack

-----Original Message-----
From: biscut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 5:03 PM
To: Tom Carter
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Really easy question

Thanks very much for your help on this, turns out there wasnt anything
"wrong" with it, I was trying to view the page with Netscape 4.7 on hte
Linux machine and getting blank pages, if I viewed it with IE 5.5 on a
windows machine then everything works fine...I have no idea why this is
happening but at least it works and I am not going completely mad...

Thanks again
biscut