create a new php file. If you call the function phpinfo(), you should get
a bunch of useful information. If you're getting an error message
complianing about PHP not being enabled, then check out your configuration
file.

I think there is an line something like enable engine. That might be
turned off, but it should be on by default.

Hope this helps,
Steve Maroney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]