Emil Edeholt wrote:
I can of course tell Thunderbird that something is not spam, but I don't want all of my users to have to do that for every mail I send via pear. Maybe I haven't included some header non-spam usually have or something? Did my script look all okey?

Let's all take a moment and thank $DEITY that there is no "non-spam header". Anyway, moving on...

Whether an email is marked as spam or not depends on a lot of factors. Check the archives - this has been discussed a few times in the past few months.

-Stut

Roman Neuhauser wrote:
Surely Thunderbird provides an interface to query and modify its spam
filters? Or is it an automated email black hole without even a log file?