[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Was looking on phpclasses.net for the class but there are tons of them.
>>> Can somebody recomend any class? Something simple.
>> phpmailer.sourceforge.net
> I think this is it.
> :)

not to sound like an ass (there's at least 3 people out there that will hear me
going 'Eeee Aw'
regardless of what I say so what the hack) - but this has been mentioned about
3 times on
the list on the last week, it's one of these ones things that keeps coming up.

this is a good example of why scanning the list on a regular basis (and/or
doing the
occasional search in the archives when your looking into a problem) is a really
good idea.

I can't emphasize enough how much I personally learn from just reading questions
and answers on this list - many a time I've [vaguely] remembered reading
something
that I didn't quite understand at the time but 6 months later I was confronted
by a similar problem and I was able to solve the problem in a fraction of the
time
that it would have taken if I had not read whatever thread was relevant.

an extension to this is trying to answer questions that you don't actually know
the
answers to ... the act of trying to figure out someone else's questions/problems
can often be a great way to increase your skills ... additionally it's good
practice
for solving the problems you encounter in your own work, I remember when I first
started out that trying things out, researching and debugging problems was
often a
very daunting proposition [that never-ending-story feeling] ... I have found
that
the more practice the less impedance I find when it comes to figuring out
something
I'm stuck on ... this is pretty obvious I guess, but worth mentioning.