# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2007-01-20 00:33:10 +0100:
> I have a tradedoubler webbug to implement in site

Pardon my ignorance, what's "a tradedoubler webbug"?

> I have an order processing page that is requested *directly* by an online
> payment service
> in order to tell the site/system that a given order has successfully
> completely,
> this occurs prior to the online payment service redirecting the user back to
> my site...
>
> at the end of the order processing the order (basically the order is marked
> as completed)
> is removed from the session in such a way that there is no longer anyway to
> know details
> about the order, so by the time the user comes back to the site I don't have
> the required
> info to create the required webbug url...

Wou should still have the order id, or how do they tell you *which*
order was it? What data do you need? I'm having trouble understanding
your email at all. Could you try again, using shorter sentences? :)

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.