Aslam Bari wrote:

>Dear All,
>I m new in this Forum. I m making a project in which i need to show user a
>Browse Folder Dialog Box, In which he can select a folder and after this i
>will do some manipulation on that folder's content. So the problem is that i
>could not found any sample on Web , how to show "Folder Dialog" in any way
>(HTML, JavaScript, PHP etc). Plz has anybody some idea how to do some work
>around this.
>
>Thanks...

PHP won't let you edit files on your users' computer.  Ever.

Maybe it would be worth your time to look into a different language to
do whatever it is you want to do, something like Visual Basic might suit
you well (last time I used it there was a control that would popup the
standard windows 'Select Folder' dialog.)

Travis Doherty