Hello,
Just a minute. I know the php script will run on server. Suppose i m working
on server machine and i need to make a project for myself. The machine is
only one and same. Also there are a lot of file and directory methods
available in PHP, Whats that? Actually i want to show the files of selected
folder on screen.
Thanks...