Vinicius C Silva wrote:
hi everyone!

i'd like to ask something maybe commonly asked here. what is the most
powerful php editor?

Just thought I'd add my bit,

I used to use phpedit when I developed on a windows systems, then I started using Zend.

Ive now moved to linux and still use Zend and I  am slowly learning VIM.

Now, eddie, the dude I work with is a vi master, he does stuff in that editor that Zend can't even comprehend. Watching eddie work with vi, is like watching a conductor conducting a orchestra, quick, efficient and pretty much amazing.

clive

ps. I dont really listen to orchestral music.