Hi all
Does any one know how to do the progession bar to mesure the time out? Like give it 1
minute for the bar to progress, I got some logic here but something still unclear to
me.
The procedures I see are
1. get curren time when the page is loaded
2. add 60 seconds on that current time value to tell when to stop the bar
3. make a table , 6 rows so each row repersent every 10 seconds
4. This is the bit where I got stuck, how do I change the color of table cell every 10
secs for 6 times.
any help will be thankful
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"