Hi all,

I am attempting to start the mysql rpm in Red hat as a first step prior to downloading and activating the php-mysql rpm. I was attempting to follow steps based on the link below. the php rpm is loaded and activated as I have been able to execute php scripts. When I attempt to follow those directions, I get the below errors. Does anyone know why I got the below errors or can help me through this process?

Thanks

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_39_3633.shtm

[EMAIL PROTECTED] var]# rpm -q mysql-server
mysql-server-4.1.20-1.FC4.1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] var]# rpm -q mysql
mysql-4.1.20-1.FC4.1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  var]# up2date mysql
bash: up2date: command not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  var]# up2date mysql-server
bash: up2date: command not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  var]# ./up2date mysql
bash: ./up2date: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] var]# ./up2date mysql-server
bash: ./up2date: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  var]# ./up2date mysql
bash: ./up2date: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  var]#

Kind Regards
Jonathan Kahan