Tim wrote:

> Oh and guys, since when is their ONE good way of doing things??? The only
> thing i regret here is the violence some of these posts take :) Isn't the
> world full of it already? Can't we tone it down in here where their is some
> resemblance of peace? ;)

oh, the world is definitely full of 'it'.
do consider that peace and violence are in essence opposites, you can hold to
the
concept of one without also conceptualizing (and thereby giving credance to)
the other.

what your searching for is not to be found in such dualistic crap.

peacepipe in one hand, broadsword in the other - lets hack on :-)