Oops!

Maybe not.

You were right!
SFC = stupid flippn' coder = me!

I see where you are going with this!

if(isset($_SESSION['userid']) && $_SESSION['userid']!="")

Not set!

Duhhh!

The
if(isset($_SESSION['userid']) && $_SESSION['userid']!="")

Was a silly attempt of mine earlier to force a session.

Gone now,

Let me follow your lead on your suggestions though for a few.

I know just enough about php to be dangerous!

I will definitely keep in mind the mysql inject problem.

This could be an issue, but for now, just trying to get it to work!

Thanks,
Brad