On Sun, April 29, 2007 11:28 pm, Brad Sumrall wrote:
> Wait, you might be on to something!
> Phpbb is set to ./domain

That's just plain wrong...

There should be no '/' in there at all...

Shows us the exact line of code from phpbb that does this.

And show us the line[s] of code where you set your cookie parameters.

And, actually, if they don't "match up" in terms of domain and path,
then don't show us, and do whatever it takes to make them match,
because that's your real problem. :-)

> But, on the page I find nothing related to domain
> This is a new page.
> Think about it as a blank .php page first.
>
> Now, where would you point me now?
>
> Brad

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?