Right, here we go... this page has about 1000 lines of code, so here the relevant stuff.

$s_query = "SELECT * FROM database WHERE
kategorie LIKE '$s_cat' AND
marke LIKE '$s_marke' AND
leistung_kw >= '$kw_von' AND leistung_kw <= '$kw_bis' AND
preis >= '$s_preis_von' AND
preis <= '$s_preis_bis'".$checkboxes.$sort_str;

I get the $checkboxes from the POST checkboxes, which looks like this (an example):

$kraftstoffart = $_POST['fueltype'];
if($kraftstoffart == "3") {
$checkboxes .= "";
}elseif($kraftstoffart == "2") {
$checkboxes .= " AND kraftstoffart = '2'";
}elseif($kraftstoffart == "1") {
$checkboxes .= " AND kraftstoffart = '1'";
}

and the $sort_str comes in like

$sort_by = $_POST['sort_by'];
$desc_asc = $_POST['desc_asc'];
$sort_str = " ORDER BY ".$sort_by." ".$desc_asc;

The query then just goes like
$do_q   = mysql_query($s_query) or die(mysql_error());

and that's it... no errors shown, just the regular output which I had before I put the new fields in there. So no changes to what I've had before... but there should be changes *g*

I hope anybody can find some sense in what I'm writing here... hardly makes sense to me :oP

Cheers!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltán Németh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>