To: "Christian Haensel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP & MySQL Problem

2007. 05. 21, hétfő keltezéssel 10.04-kor Christian Haensel ezt írta:
I thought so, too. But the part where it receives the data is this:

$s_marke  = $_POST['marke'];
$s_modell  = $_POST['modell'];
$s_preis_von = $_POST['preis_von'];
$s_preis_bis = $_POST['preis_bis'];
$s_mileage_von = $_POST['mileage_from'];
$s_mileage_bis = $_POST['mileage_to'];
$s_ez_von  = $_POST['ez_from'];
$s_ez_bis  = $_POST['ez_bis'];
$s_search_text = $_POST['search_text'];
$s_cat   = $_POST['cat'];
$kw_von   = $_POST['kw_von'];
$kw_bis   = $_POST['kw_bis'];

(part of it)

And this is the relevant part of the <form>

<select name="kw_von">
  <option selected="selected" value="0">***</option>
  <option value="44">44/60</option>

  <option value="55">55/75</option>
  <option value="66">66/90</option>
  <option value="81">81/110</option>
  <option value="92">92/125</option>
  <option value="110">110/150</option>
  <option value="147">147/200</option>
  <option value="184">184/250</option>
  <option value="220">220/300</option>
  <option value="257">257/350</option>
 </select>

The funny thing is that all vars are being received except for the last two:
$kw_von   = $_POST['kw_von'];
$kw_bis   = $_POST['kw_bis'];

and if you do a var_dump($_POST) what do you get?
are these values not showing up at all?
if so, then you should check whether they are within the <form> and
</form> tags... I made that mistake once...

greets
Zoltán Németh

I am soooo stuck here, it ain't even funny anymore *g* And my boss is, of
course, waiting for a result. Howcome people don't get that programming
sometimes really IS leaning back and closing your eyes *grrrrr* :oP

Thanks for trying to help me :o)

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltán Németh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>