At 1:41 PM +0800 6/19/07, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
On Tuesday 19 June 2007 09:35, Robert Cummings wrote:
 > Some of the greatest science comes from those unaware of established
 rules and theories.

I'm sure most people on the list aren't looking to make revolutionary
advances in php programming. Most are simply looking for practical
answers to practical questions.

You missed the point.

Science is not just about php programming and php programmers are not just concerned about php, but rather it's application -- and it's the application that touches all science.

While list attendees seek solutions to their programming problems, I'm sure that most want to develop solid applications and hope they can contribute to the greater science. After all, like it or not, that's what we are doing anyway. And, along the way, some of us actually do grab the brass ring and make revolutionary advances.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------