Hi Richard,

Richard>  I am trying to pull all the e-mail out of the database and put them
Richard>  in a format like this [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Richard>  this is what I have now but I don't seam to be going in the right
Richard>  direction. Could somebody give me a hint

Richard> $sql = "SELECT email FROM customers";
Richard>         $result = mysql_query($sql);
Richard>         $num_rows = mysql_num_rows($result);

Richard>         while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result)){

Richard>          $recipient=$myrow["email"] . ",";
Richard> }

This way you'll only get the last recipient.

Try:

$recipient .= $myrow["email"] . ",";