Jason Pruim wrote:
Yes, the text box that is currently showing up under "Day to Complete" is the one that will have the date entered as MM/DD/YY then that info will be displayed in the "Reschedule Date" field. Once I can get it storing the date correctly I want to make it show up if it's not been completed, from the date that it is supposed to have been done, until it is completed :)

Ok, then where is the problem?

I'm not sure what else there is that I can do. As far as I can tell, you have all the pieces to put this all together as you want it.

Maybe I missed a question in the last couple responses???

Oh, I remember, you asked what about making the date dynamic.

Well, just take out the array $tasks that I statically placed in the example and change the $tasks variable in the foreach() loop with $_POST['tasks'] and you should get what you are looking for.

That help?

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare