Hello:
   The next release of Visual PHP Studio is out!!!.

I have reserved the domain visualphpstudio.com and I have moved the web site
to a new host to avoid some problems with the old one. The most exciting
feature on this release is the ability to work with HTML Forms, a new
palette contains all the components you need to create HTML Forms. Even you
don't like Visual PHP Studio to develop your pages, maybe you could use it
to design your forms, because it's very easy and powerful.

List of changes in Build 156
*04/07/2001 - Removed the useless properties from components
*05/07/2001 - Inserted the pivots to resize the html form
*05/08/2001 - Added Forms palette and basic form design components
*05/08/2001 - Added JavaScript events to all form design components
*05/09/2001 - Cut, Copy & Paste implemented in Designer, Event Editor and
Code Editor
*05/12/2001 - Added Image Field, File Field and Hidden Field to Forms
Palette
*05/15/2001 - The HTML Editor has been improved, but it's not finished yet

What is Visual PHP Studio?
   A tool that combines the component technology with the web design,
JavaScript and PHP, bringing RAD development to PHP. You can download it for
free at http://www.visualphpstudio.com in the downloads section. Feel free
to vote on the survey and post your comments on the forums to let me know
your opinion/ideas. Also download the readme.doc from the downloads section
to know what works and what are the things are going to come.

Best Regards