I hate to ask a simple question, but I have two issues installing PHP. I have
XP SP 2 with IIS. When I ran the install php-5.2.3-win32-installer.msi, it said
it could not access "httpd.config" and I would have to configure the web server
manually. I could not find anything on the internet containing the error
message. I get the same error when installing IIS API and IIS CGI. The other
problem I have is when I attempt to display a page containing PHP, the browser
displays an error. The error I was getting said "PHP has encountered an Access
Violation". Now it's changed and says "No input file specified." Weird. If
someone could shed light I'd appreciate it. Thanks