On 8/9/07, Tony Di Croce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I keep wanting to do something, and either I dont know how to do it, or I'm
> doing something wrong and need to rethink things.
>
> Quite often, I have a form that submits to a php script via POST and after
> doing some processing (or more frequently, asking the user a question), I'd
> like to forward those $_POST[] vars to another script (or even the same
> script).
>
> I could do something complicated and store the $_POST vars in $_SESSION[],
> but what I'd rather do is simply add a var to $_POST[] and resubmit this to
> the same .php.
>
> Is their any way to do this, or do I need to rethink things?
>
>    td
>
> --
> Publish technical articles @ skilledwords.com and get 100% of the
> ad-revenue!
> http://www.skilledwords.com

    You can do either one, Tony --- rethink or go ahead with it.

    Check out the cURL functions if you want to forward the variables
as a POST to a different script.  Otherwise, if you're just trying to
add new values to the $_POST array to be processed further down the
script, simply add them.

<?
    $_POST['new_name'] = "new value";
?>

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Hey, PHP-General list....
50% off for life on web hosting plans $10/mo. or more at
http://www.pilotpig.net/.
Use the coupon code phpgeneralaug07
Register domains for about $0.01 more than what it costs me at
http://domains.pilotpig.net/.