Jay Blanchard wrote:

Evening all! (at least it is evening here in Texas)

We all have our favorite PHP books and resources but there is one tome
that seems to be missing from the group...a "best practices" book. We
all have our preferences for what we call best practices and it seems at
this stage in the life of PHP that there would be a guide to the best of
the best.

I am not talking about the holy wars here (like bracket placement) I am
talking about things like testing variable in conditional situations or
the proper use of constructors or ways to leverage the power of PHP with
databases.

If there was a best practices book would you buy it? (I am showing
complete disregard for the thread on copyright infringement v. theft.)
Or do you rely on other sources like this list, articles, etc to derive
your own set of practices? Thanks for indulging me.

Thanks

Jay

I would buy it. But, I buy tons of books.

Janet

--
Janet Valade -- janet.valade.com