Hi,

I created a form asking username, password, country, etc.
On the submit of this form I make a sql connection and update the database,
add the user.

The problem is that whenever the field 'password' is filled in,
"it" (I don't know what) is asking to confirm the change of the password.

I made a printscreen to clarify :

http://matthew16.free.fr/sql.jpg

This is what I get when I try to submit the form and I filled in field
password.
The users displayed in the pop-up are the MySQL users.

The php/sql code is the following :

mysql_select_db("mydb", $link) or die(mysql_error());
$query =
      "INSERT INTO members (username,password,date_of_birth,e_mail,country)
VALUES ('".
      $_POST['username']."','".
      $_POST['password']."','".
      $_POST['dateofbirth']."','".
      $_POST['email']."','".
      $_POST['country']."')";
$result = mysql_query($query, $link) or die($query . " - " . mysql_error());

Thank you for any help !