Hi Stut,

if you check out http://getvanilla.com/ this is a forum
software which uses mod_rewrite to show everything in fine
ass written urls, like my system does allready in a better
way.

As I know from the google indexing threads running over my
websites, the robot indexes all pathes as long there are
found contents.

If you have a query like
http://www.domain.com/en/folder1/folder2/document-name.html

and the application shows contents over this url:

http://www.domain.com/index.php?lang=en&pid=XYZ

while document XYZ belongs to category automobiles and
is a BMX Nissan

If now the search robot is comming is crawling the

http://www.domain.com/ finds a hole bunch of links to

/en/automobiles/bmx-nissan/XYZ.html

decides to look into /en/ first, and figures out, here
there is absolutely nothing in it.

The same thing happens to the /en/automobiles/ folder
till it at the late end reaches the document-name.html

So the indexing provider decides, that these categories
are only getting missused to point out informations which
are not really there. So its a fraud.

I could advertise pictures off dolly buster to all people
searching for BMX-Nissan.

While when the indexing service comes and I call the document
bmx-nissan.html and on the site only is to read dolly buster
has a dot on her ass, the website will sink in the respect of
the search engine.

I hope you understood what I said.

My websites are working in a slightly different way. I am creating
overview pages in every category which says, I have an overview
page showing all car brands in automobile, in the BMX-Nissan sektion
there is an overview page over all BMX-Nissan Cars which are pointing
out to one of the XYZ's

Yes, Stut you are right you could see it as a front controller pattern,
while it actually is reappearing in any folder shown on my websites.

Its great to talk to you stut :)

Best Regards,

Sascha