[snip]
At 11:24 AM +0200 9/11/07, Sascha Braun - CEO @ Braun Networks wrote:
>If you take 30 seconds for the startpage to load, you can check out
http://www.fit-o-matic.com again.
[/snip]

That is awful. Not only does it take a long time for the start page to
load (and there is nothing of any import on it) it takes a long time for
each link to load, and there is nothing there either. The user would
likely end up leaving because the experience is so bad. There are still
users with dial-up accounts and this may take a horribly long time to
load.

As far as I can see there is nothing special or proprietary about this.
It appears to be YAFC -- Yet Another Front Controller for YACMS.
Everything that I read up until this point in the discussion reveals no
new way of thinking about these issues and no new solutions.

[snip]
I guess I developed one of the biggest weapon systems available now a
days.
[/snip]

I am sure that you did not really want to say something like this on a
public mailing list. Did something get lost in translation?