Eric Lommatsch wrote:
I am writing a PHP script that is going to accept variables that are passed
from a PDF form and should write both the name of the variable and its value
to a text file. I can get the value that I want to retrieve with out problem. However, even
though I have searched through the PHP.net site and googled this as well I
have not yet been able to find the syntax that I need to get the names of the
variables in the $_Post array.
Can someone point me to the place in the PHP manual where I can find the syntax to get the name of a variable in the $_POST array?

http://php.net/array_keys

As in...

$varnames = array_keys($_POST);

-Stut