From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 11:18 AM
Subject: [PHP] preprocessing

> I have what I feel to be a strange problem (I'm most likely wrong here).
> I have page A, which is an internal page, which posts to page C which is
external (belongs to another company). What I would like is to insert a
preprocessing script (let's call it page b). So, the end result would be, users
input data to page a, page a then posts to page b, page b processes all
variables etc and then posts to page c. I don't want the customer, to ever
really have to interact with page b. Is that possible?