Well, one solution may be (although might not easy) to make your page A to
submit to page B which process information and submits to page C via PHP -
Curl functions. You may POST variables and even use SSL connection. It
worked just fine for me. It is more reliable any javascript solution and
restricts users accessing page B.

thorr

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> I have what I feel to be a strange problem (I'm most likely wrong here).
> I have page A, which is an internal page, which posts to page C which is
external (belongs to another company). What I would like is to insert a
preprocessing script (let's call it page b). So, the end result would be,
users input data to page a, page a then posts to page b, page b processes
all variables etc and then posts to page c. I don't want the customer, to
ever really have to interact with page b. Is that possible?