I think the problem is that I read the lines in PHP, I read them with
fgets and output them with printf.

So the php "interpreter" never gets to see the line.

the apache doesn't parse php output, so it doesn't happen there either.

So..  I figured..  I either had to parse it in php myself OR convince
the apache server to parse it for me.

Ron

Casey wrote:
> Can you just change it to
>
> <?php include('include/header.sinc); ?>
>
> ?
>

> On Nov 7, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Ron Croonenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a script that ads data to a html template.
>> However when there is an include in the html like:
>>
>> <!--#include file="include/header.sinc" -->
>>
>> it is not "processed", but "just" ends up as a string in the page.
>>
>> So I guess it needs to be parsed. Is there an easy way to do that ?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Ron
>>
>> --

 Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                   | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
         Technology Coordinator    |

 Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 DePauw University                 |
 275 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.            |
 Greencastle, IN  46135            |