> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:20:16 -0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: php-general@lists.php.net
> Subject: [PHP] Is there a 'Beginner's' PHP List
>
> Come to think of it - if there is a more basic 'newbie' forum list (for PHP
> beginners like myself) that anyone knows of (I found a few listed below) -
> please let me know and I'll use that instead for these 'basic' questions...
> Until I get up to speed...
>
> I found these 2 - any others (better)?
>
> http://p2p.wrox.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=89
>
> http://phpbuilder.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3
>
> Others ... ?
>
> --
> Thanks - RevDave
> Cool7 @ hosting4days . com
> [db-lists]

Wow.  Turns out _you_ are the guy I thought the "PHP Developers and the manual"
poster intimidated.

I'm going to have to move this to gmail to keep it threaded better.

You have enough resources, you just need to use them.

Personally, I'd post wherever I thought they should know the answer.  I never
posted at php.net, but that is also an option.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.