Børge Holen wrote:
On Thursday 15 November 2007 21:35:04 Jammer wrote:
Hi All,

This is my first post here ... I'm very much a newbie to php but work
during the day using SQL Server, VS2005 and Foxpro.  Looking to gen up
on my PHP.

Are there any IDE's for PHP worth checking out.  Particularly free ones!

TIA,

--
jammer
www.jammer.biz

I LOVE this IDE quiz' the same answers everytime.

duh!

look, i'm really sorry everyone ... we all make mistakes!

if this is a question that comes up as often as it appears from the responses this thread has generated maybe the FAQ needs to *really* address that?

http://uk3.php.net/FAQ.php

--
jammer
www.jammer.biz