I haven't used PhpED, but I use Zend Studio Pro at work.  It is hands-down the
best PHP IDE I've used.  (As I said, I cannot compare it to PhpED
specifically.)  Little things like project management and code completion and
such "just work" better than any other tool I've found, and it's debugger and
profiler are also first-rate.  Performance is good, too.

At home, I've been avoiding buying it because it's $300 flipping dollars, and
I'm wary of their time-based licensing.  It's also, of course, very non-Free,
and I try to stick to open source programs at home (and at work when I can).
I've bounced around between a lot of different PHP editing tools.  At the
moment I'm using Eclipse-PDT, which is finally not so slow as to be unsable
as previous versions of Eclipse were.  It's nowhere near as nice as Zend
Studio, but at least it's [F|f]ree and once you figure out the weirdness that
is Eclipse it gets the job done.  Still need to get it talking to XDebug,
though.

On Friday 16 November 2007, William Betts wrote:
> Have you ever used Zend Studio? If so how does it compare to PhpED?
>
> On Nov 16, 2007 5:37 AM, Arno Kuhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Larry Garfield                  AIM: LOLG42
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson