On Dec 19, 2007 10:51 AM, Zoltán Németh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > very very true
> >
> > Well the Reply-To: header isn't for bounces.
>
> yes, for that Return-Path: should be used

    That's what I meant.  Typo.  If you look at the message prior to
my last one, you'll see.... I'm just a fat-finger dope.  And a talking
asshole, as Jochem graciously reminded us all.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.