On Wed, December 19, 2007 9:31 am, Richard Heyes wrote:
>>>  I think that any MTA or client that doesn't work with the
>>> Reply-To header isn't worth beans.
>>
>> very very true
>
> Well the Reply-To: header isn't for bounces.

The OP was asking about Return-path, not Reply-to

Furthermore, while the MTA/client/MUA may not be worth beans, that
doesn't mean nobody is using it.

I don't think any MS products are worth beans; Yet many people are
using them.  Should I not bother to check IE compatibility?

You have to accept the reality that "standards" aren't all that
standard, and that way too much software incorrectly, sometimes
purposely incorrectly, implements the "standards"

Take that as your starting point, or prepare for a great deal of
frustration and down-time.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?